Public access to our many beautiful natural places is a hallmark of Wisconsin’s conservation legacy. But right now, legislators are trying to close public access to many of these special places. We are reminding legislators of the value of our public lands by compiling images and stories of your favorite places. Add your photo, your story, your voice today!
To submit your photo and story to Lands, Camera, Action!:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Lands, Camera, Action”
- Attach a photo of a place you love in Wisconsin that is open to the public. It can be a city park, a National Lakeshore, a Stewardship property, a county park, etc. The higher the resolution of the photo, the better.
- Tell us where the photo was taken (an official name of the property would be ideal, but is not absolutely necessary).
- Include the name of the photographer.
- In one sentence, explain why this place is important to you.
- Please note: Photos and stories may be shared by Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters on our website, newsletter, Facebook, materials for legislators, and/or other avenues.